Sunday, May 3, 2009

Reflections.........

Reflections-----

After doing this project and this blog, I feel that the history of Singapore is very important to me.
I feel that I know more about Singapore and that I am closer to Singapore. I learnt that
Singapore can only become what it is today because of the contributions from different races,
that we can become a successful cosmopolitan and a multi-racial society with very rare racial riots.

Before doing this blog, I did not even know who Syed Omar bin Ali Aljunied was or even the importance of knowing our own country’s history. With this blog, I know more about the Malay race.

I learnt not to be so racist and also hope that the general public would not be so against the Malays and Indians as they are also as important as the Chinese in helping Singapore become a cosmopolitan.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment